The Cycle of Life
What Do YOU See?
What do I see when I look at myself?
What the Word Says
"We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life." Romans 6:4
Looking for the Blessings
- Time - I would not have time to delve into God's Word the way I do now if I was still working full time.
- New friendships - I have met many wonderful people whose paths I probably would not have crossed if it were not for my health challenges. I have made beautiful and lasting friendships from within the pain community.
- Strength - While my physical body has weakened, I have become a much stronger person in many other ways. I have learned that I am able to overcome challenges and stand up for my rights. I am moving away from a victim mentality.
- Outreach - I feel a great sense of purpose through my online support network. Not only has it allowed me to focus on helping others, but these wonderful people have been there for me during my trials as well.
- New Gifts - I have come to realize I have been given a gift for writing. God has placed the desire in me to write a book that I hope will help other people living with chronic illnesses.